Ep. 0057: Banksters & Control Freaks
Two distinct groups of people — banksters and control freaks — between them account for most, if not all, of the evil in the world in the past, present, and presumably (and unfortunately) for the foreseeable future as well.
“Look Ma — no hands!”: This is a guerrilla episode done in the car with absolutely NO NOTES!
Join Prof CJ as he discusses:
- What he means by ‘Banksters’ and ‘Control Freaks’
- The symbiotic relationship between these two distinct species of statists
- How control freaks use “wedge issues” to split the non-elite people against each other (for the purposes of getting votes), and how this has the effect — whether intentional or not on the part of the control freak in question — of making it easier for the banksters to maintain their position vs. everyone else
- LRN’s campaign to restore their programming to Africa
- Dennis Leary’s classic rant from Demolition Man
- Clip from the same movie about everything that is “not good for you” is bad & hence illegal
Prof CJ’s Picks (buy anything from Amazon via these links to help support the show at no additional cost to you)