Ep. 0090: Listener Emails #4
Alright, first episode of 2016 for the DHP & it’s going to be something I haven’t done in a criminally negligently long time: listener emails.
Join CJ as he discusses:
- Monotheism vs. polytheism in relation to state power
- Psychology as a means of control
- Irish slavery in the British Empire & what to do about questionable internet history memes
- A story about George Carlin’s anarchism
Thanks to Jeff, Derek, Ken, & Steve for their emails!
The Dangerous History Podcast is covered by a BipCot NoGov license; learn more at BipCot.org
- The Article on Irish slavery mentioned by Ken
- “Tobacco Island” by the awesome Irish folk-punk band Flogging Molly (with lyrics)
- The World’s Smallest Political Quiz (Unsurprisingly, I end up in the top corner, and frankly think that’s a bit too moderate — for example, on the question about the military draft, I saw no box to check for “Abolish the military!”)
Prof CJ’s Picks (buy anything from Amazon via these affiliate links to help support the show at no additional cost to you)